thanks, Ann, nice play on words. Plus...got me chuckling.

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 10:28 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Richard, are you replying to Xeno or turq?!

He's been responding to bawee all morning when he was really supposed to be
responding to Xeno. Help him out Share, he seems to have become ker-fluffled.

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 9:24 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...