dear Leopard, I was once in a meeting with Walter and some others in 1980. Even
though it was so long ago and only that one time, I remember him clearly, can
easily recall his face. He was such a bright light. Very welcoming of everyone,
very gracious and down to earth at the same time.

I was Director of Housing at that time and my best friend was Director of
Housekeeping. So we both attended the meeting. She introduced herself and
Walter brightened even more saying, "That's my wife's name."

I bet if you emailed some of the leaders at MUM, you could gather some even
better memories. Welcome to FFL and thank you for evoking this sweet memory of
mine.

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:22 PM, "leopardg...@hotmail.com