Now, if I were a terrorist and planning an attack for September 11 2014 my
first desired target would be the Thursday night football game between the
Steelers and the Ravens. Prime time terror! Not sure which stadium it's in. It
would definitely be a challenge since fans are screened and all bags taken into
stadiums need to be plastic see- through. How about a small plane loaded with
explosives or beer kegs loaded with C4 in the concession stands?

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 10:58 AM, "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com