now, maybe he meant "psychic pussy"

 do ya think?

 could this be a successor to "Pussy Riot", possibly?

 On 9/2/2014 5:48 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

   "psychic pus" - how befitting :-)

 So, I wonder how those filters are working out for those guys? We wouldn't
want them to be forced to read their own words or post a comment, would we?

<punditster@...> mailto:punditster@... wrote :

 On 9/2/2014 5:25 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

   I see, so "shit-heel, ass-hole, dumb-ass, idiot, vile scum, fucking idiot,
piece of shit, sick fuck and dick-head" is a normal part of your vocabulary but
not "pedophile". How very gracious of you.

 Maybe he doesn't read some of the messages here because he filters some of
them out; or maybe he is forgetful; or maybe he is in denial; or maybe he is
just stupid. Maybe he is all of the above?

 http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg118168.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg118168.html

<mjackson74@...> mailto:mjackson74@... wrote :

 Show me the post where I accused someone of being a pedophile