On 09/03/2014 12:58 AM, jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

To flood the forum like a huge dump truck is clearly
malicious intent.

I think he's gone totally nuts.

I call for '200 posts per month' limit. That should be easy
for any moderator to manage.

Nah, just boot him. Like you say it's obvious he's being malicious. Most other group moderators would have booted him long ago. He has the disposition of an ex-con. Maybe he is one.

By the way, Vaj's email is also bouncing. Is he dead as
well?

Or he changed providers.

--- <turquoiseb@...> wrote :

A friend who used to post here sent this short reaction to dropping by FFL for a look today to me in email. I thought it was worth sharing with the forum:

No wonder I never bother looking in. Tex is outta control! Or maybe it’s just that there is no “there” there anymore. Tex’s eruptions are just the death rattle of a dead site.

177 'Richard J. Williams' punditster
46 danfriedman2002
39 steve.sundur
39 salyavin808
30 jr_esq
30 fleetwood_macncheese
30 Share Long sharelong60
29 Michael Jackson mjackson74
28 nablusoss1008
28 awoelflebater
28 Bhairitu noozguru
12 s3raphita
10 emilymaenot
9 dmevans365
9 TurquoiseBee turquoiseb
6 emptybill

I think that "death rattle of a dead site" kinda nails it.

And IMO it's clearly Rick's fault. As many have pointed out, he *could* do something to remove a person who has said outright that his only reason for posting so much is to fuck with people he doesn't like and ruin their site. But he doesn't. Clearly Rick doesn't read his own forum enough to even CARE what Richard Williams has turned the experience of reading it into.

If it were me, given his history and how he's resisted any attempts to get him to lighten up for years now, I'd ban Richard for at least a year. With two conditions. First, if he attempts to create other IDs so he can post anyway, nuke each of the new IDs as they appear and make the ban permanent for life. Second, offer anyone still around on FFL after a year a vote to see if they want to allow him back. Post a few links back to this recent period in which he's been making 500+ posts a month to help them decide how to vote.

No muss, no fuss, no maintenance, and maybe the forum would become a pleasant place to have a discussion again. Maybe.

      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]