On 9/3/2014 9:50 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, you have made me LOL a few times this morning and this is one of them. But I disagree with you. I don't think Rick should interview turq because the latter seems to have been harmed by witnessing the Rama levitations. I say this because he's able to delete some posters but not others. Weird!

Also, Share, we don't want to bring the BatGap down to such a low level - Rick has already had problems with impostors like Ravi, regardless of the fact that Judy seemed to like him. Go figure.

And this malady seems to have been caught by jedi who's now calling FFL unreadable! Don't these guys know how to delete posts?!

Right, but I can't speak for the Jedi_guy, but apparently he can't read very well, since he obviously hasn't read any of mine - so why would he want to object to my postings? He hasn't even been here for months. It just doesn't make any sense. JELLOS, I guess. Go figure.

I think Rick should interview a computer nerd who's also a good explainer of how to perform such a complicated task as DELETING A POST!

Thanks for the suggestion, Share! Maybe I should start a web site dedicated to helping FFL nerds - maybe I should call it something like, "My Face". Wait, I've already done that!

Speaking of Rick, maybe he is till sleeping and doesn't know that the TurquoisB sent him an email tonight entitled "WTF". Let's see, I've been an ardent supporter of FFL since 2003, that's what, eleven years and I've NEVER HAD A SINGLE CONVERSATION WITH HIM. He doesn't even post a birthday greeting on FFL. Maybe he doesn't like my face. Ann seems to dislike all Tejanos and Raunchydog hates everyone from Texas, even though Bush was born at Kennebunckport, MA.

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 9:36 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for all the great interviews on the BatGap. Some of them are a real inspiration, particularly the one with Dana Sawyer. There is a guy I have heard of on FFL that might be a good candidate for an interview. He claims to have witnessed a guru /"rise up slowly and lift off of a so and fly around in the desert for a few minutes."/ That, I would think, would make a fantastic and inspiring story for many of your readers. Get back to me and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Kindest regards - Richard J. Williams

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]