Well, that's kinda funny, that last part.

 Richard will tell you, it's a non-sequitur, he's from San Antonio.

 But we don't have it , people tweeting like that.

 Danny boy gave it a good run.

 I admit, it's a little annoying, but come up with a solution, short of banning
people.

 I guess you are saying that the site could be better, and more people would
participate if people like Richard wouldn't post so much, but what's to prevent
you, or anyone else from starting a new chat room, and moderating it as you'd
like?

 You could call it, "A Better Fairfield Life"

 I'd participate, but it wouldn't be to escape from Richard.

 So if 40 other people suddenly showed up and started using FFL as their own
personal Twitter like WillyTex does you wouldn't mind?  WillyTex is  probably
to schizoid to calm down any.  After all we've been thinking for years that he
has been tweeting from Austin State Hospital. ;-)

 On 09/03/2014 04:44 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...