Ah, good morning. I see our less than sane resident has set to put things
Wright.  First you declare in your magnificently squeaky voice, that you do not
read the 70 posts that you have gleefully deleted, the high point of your day
apparently.

 Then oh glorious Wright one, you go on for several long winded and fantastic
paragraphs, surmising all that you haven't seen. Splendidly holding forth, with
the self assurance of a mouse, on all that you have imagined. And, Now, All Is
Well, All Is Wright.

 Nice cover story, for a guy who basically does nothing. The rest of us are
busy leading our lives - The moon was amazing in a huge sky last night, but
sitting in a bar, you missed it. This sunrise over the hills, first lighting
the symmetrical rows of cirrus clouds, is glorious, but staring feverishly into
your TV,  or laptop, you missed that, too.

 Yes, you keep reinforcing how awesome your little, blue-lit life is, and we'll
keep having a great time, unfortunately for you, and sometimes, at your expense.

 This morning I logged into Yahoo and, as has become my morning ritual, deleted
70 posts from Richard, Steve, Share, Ann, Nabby, Jim, and Dan without opening
them. Out of curiosity, I then did a string search on the folder containing
these deleted posts, and found that my name or ID was mentioned in over 60 of
them, often preceded by the word "From," as if they were replying to some post
I'd made.

 What's up with that? These people have been told that I don't read their
posts. Why then are they replying to mine? I made a total of 4 posts about TM
or MIU yesterday, and that seems to have generated over 60 "replies" from
people with their panties in a twist, all of them writing feverishly to someone
*who isn't reading their posts*.

 It's as if they believe *I* have mastered the direct brain-to-brain
communication talked about in this article, and that therefore they can still
somehow manage to insult me telepathically even when I don't read their posts.
:-)  :-)  :-)

 Thanks for the compliment...I guess...but to get real for a moment, all these
people are writing these "replies" for themselves and for each other, probably
to vent their frustrations at being called what they are -- cultists. Just to
reiterate the point that they all seem to be missing -- I don't consider it
even a *possibility* that any of them are or ever will be interesting enough or
intelligent enough to *ever* read anything any of them writes, ever again. They
are history -- written off.

 If in making all of these "replies" they're trying to pretend to themselves
that I still *am* reading their posts, and that therefore they're still as
important as they think they are, I would suggest that they're making a better
case for them being cultists than I ever could.

 Thanks to them for helping out...  :-)  :-)  :-)