Just took a cursory look at the essays you linked to. Looks like providing
promising leads.
 Did you write those articles simply based on your own, private reading or is
that the sort of material that everyone who takes advanced courses to become a
TM teacher or sidha would be exposed to? I guess I'm asking if there's a more
advanced and detailed philosophy accepted in "the Movement" than we are used to
from reading MMY's Gita commentary and Science of Being and Art of Living.

 Years ago, when the internet was just getting started (1994) I was surfing
around and ran across Usenet - discussion groups. At first I subscribed to a
site that discussed ISKCON, because I had been a participant in one of their
temples for about a year (3716 Watseka Ave in L.A.) and I was taken with their
devotion and depth of knowledge. Some members had started a news group
discussion on the internet and I started to read and lurk there for a few
weeks. I was very impressed with some of the topics discussed and the responses.

 Then I discovered alt.meditation.transcendental (now Google Groups) and so I
decided to join. What a disappointment! It was like a bar room brawl - Judy was
there and Barry and Lon P. Stacks (RIP) and they were thrashing it out with
that "Asshole Nick" (Andrew Skolnick) the science journalist. Judy did her best
to defend her position but for appearances the whole group was just an exercise
in futility - it was, and still is, a "cess-pool" of misinformation.

 So, I decided to post some of my own messages, not so much to prove anything,
but just to improve the look and feel. Anyone surfing there would have thought
TMers were all buffoons and gimcracks, for all appearances. So, I started
writing up some nifty essays with fancy subject lines, not so much to get
attention but to make the place look like a forum with useful and insightful
analysis.

 So, for years I posted my essays to AMT to try and make the forum look good. I
must have posted 8,000 essay from 1999 - 2003. I didn't get a response from
Judy for close to fours years to any of my cogent postings. And, only two from
Barry. Maybe they were JELLOS - I don't know. Then, they started spewing and
posting political propaganda, in what I thought was an attempt to make the site
look like a pile of crap and they tried to make the place look like a dung
heap. One day I disputed Judy's claim that George W. Bush was a "liar" and so I
posted a retort. That's about when it hit the fan!

 Ever since then she has hated my guts - nothing to do with TM or the mechanics
of consciousness - just hateful slander and personal attacks, all directed at
me. So, I either had to shut up or leave. But look, I've got an ego about as
big as Mt. Rushmore so I don't back down without a fight - never have and never
will. I am a military brat from Texas and I know everything about everything
and I'm living at the center of the universe.

 So, at some point several of us left the Google Groups and came over to Yahoo
Groups. Now it looks like this place going to shit too - there's no moderation,
nobody gives a crap, and nobody will stand up for the Maharishi. They aren't
even proud of their past. All they want to do is post fluff and drivel - you
can read it here every day. It's sometime just pathetic what some people will
post to the internet. Myself included.

 Selections from the Usenet Archives:
 http://www.rwilliams.us/archives.htm http://www.rwilliams.us/archives.htm

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]