 Simply put, no objects exist independently of their being known.

 Several people cannot see the same object and see it exactly as it is. We see
only the attributes of an object, that is, we see only it's properties. We do
not see gestalt wholes exactly as they are. Objects appear in consciousness as
wholes, or 'gestalts'. They enter experience already made by each individual.

 According to my professor, it is obvious that different people may not see the
same object exactly alike; just as it is - but may perceive different objects
when confronted by the same stimulus source: "We fail to take into account the
constructed character of knowing" - the term 'constructed character' of knowing
is used to name the synthesizing process that goes on in the brain before
experiences are produced. The various nervous impulses do not appear in
consciousness to be knowingly assembled or constructed into an object.

 Consciousness is the ultimate reality - without it people would not be
conscious - there would be no perception. This is a dirt simple fact of life
requiring no further proof. No rational person would claim that don't exist,
unless they were insane or demented - it's just not rational. We are conscious
of ourselves enough to know that we exist and are self-conscious.

We transform the vibrational structures of the world ino our own personal
illusional solid objects by a deficiency of perception. The condition of our
consciousness determine what we perceive. This must be repaired and developed.

When we can be inside the observed object as we are inside the universe, we see
it according to its true nature.

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]