Assuming there is a universe out there - what if we are all in a dream and we are just projecting our consciousness onto the universe. A wise man once dreamed he was a butterfly. The dream was so real that when he woke up he couldn't tell if he was a many dreaming he was a butterfly, or if he was a bitterfly dreaming he was a man.

/"Once upon a time, I dreampt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, a veritable butterfly, enjoying itself to the fullest, not knowing I was me. Suddenly I woke up and became myself again. So, am I a man dreaming I was a butterfly or was am I now a butterfly dreaming I am a man?//"/

Chuang:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zhuangzi

   " Thus shall you think of this fleeting world:
    A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream,
    A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
    A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream."

"...the earliest complete survival of a dated printed book."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Sutra

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]