 From: danfriedman2002 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2014 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] I Want to Publicly Thank s3erifina

I like to write sometimes but not about TM or TM stuff.

what fills my life these days is watching my daughter grow up and hoping she
will use her graphic arts talents for something other than being a tatoo artist
when she hits 21.

Mike,

Thanks for this. We have a lot in common (in addition to our both coming on to
TM which, in itself is improbable).

My son is an artist too. I have written about him here. Traing at Music and Art
and later U of Wisconson Art History, and later Pratt Institute Art Education.
Tough career choice. He does have a two-person show coming up in March, and I
wish him well.

And I do wish your daughter well. You need to be patient and 'open'. I have
found the art path to be windy (from a perspective like yours and mine). I
sometimes falsely compare it to my daughter, who's career more closely aligns
with mine, although she's found more success than I.

Now I am glad to have saved your Post for last. I knew I'd enjoy it most.

Where's home?