dear Dan, I guess I should elaborate (-:
I know you're a New Man. As such I was hoping you could calm the troubled
waters of turq and MJ.

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 10:11 AM, danfriedman2002
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What is it about these anti TMers, always with the violent images?! First turq
was nuking Richard. Now MJ is having Ann fall off her horse! Forget Dr. Pete!
Where is Dan when we need him?

Sorry, I abhor violence. I'm like a New Man.

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 9:55 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackson74@...