Maybe I posted it for others - its not always about you Ann.

________________________________
 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 30th November | Channeled Info from MMY

Only an idiot would believe this - Benjy Creme, a minor marginal figure on the
ridiculous New Age scene, making his living off really whacked out goof balls
by pirating the material another pedophile huckster CW Leadbeater used to use.

MJ stating the obvious in case the majority of us here didn't already realize
this. Thanks MJ, but I can figure some things out myself.