Your problem with the movement, Edg, is quite simple: you gave yourself away like a cheap tart and they fucked you. What else did you expect? >
On 9/13/2014 1:16 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

This is a joke isn't it? Of course it is. The only other explanation would be that we got into a spiritual movement expecting it to develop consciousness and improve relationships in the manner that it claims, and yet we become so bitter at the reality that anyone who complains about the failure of the technique to produce what is claimed in the brochure must be an idiot to have expected it in the first place.

You should have come to this conclusion /about five minutes after your first TM meditation/. What happened to you that you turned into an idiot? Maybe you just took advantage of a chance to be co-dependent. Go figure.

And yet everyone keeps doing it and believing to the extent that they feel they have to defend it daily on the net.

No that couldn't be the explanation, it must be a joke. I just got up, give me time to get up to speed....

Damn, that's good!

No, I haven't approached my life in a very sensible way. After all, Maharishi told us all to take leave of our senses!

Ha ha I laugh at my own joke, ...... and you, you fuck. What have I done to you, SHITFORBRAINS, that you're attacking me personally? I don't know you; how in the fuck can you have an opinion about me of any worth?

Get of that high horse. Ain't nobody here knows his/her next thought, and you're going to tell me what thoughts/feelings/emotions I have or will have? Fucking turd! '

Ain't no one getting off Earth with any clarity in their back pocket. We're all DUMMIES. We don't know jack shit about ALMOST EVERYTHING. And you're here fizzing like a wet firecracker at me?

I've had my victories. I have a good life now. I struggle still with parts of "me." I have NEVER been in a fist fight since I was 11 years old. I don't own a gun, and your speculations about me being some sort of danger to the community shows how fucking insane you are to be here with such obviously projected assertions.

Here, have a big plate of steaming shit.  Eat. It.

I'm having such funzies today....I took myself off the leash to toss some shit at the fan here.

In real life, I'm Walter Mitty with THE WORLD'S FASTEST TRIKKE.

I'M SO PLEASED WITH MYSELF. Gawd, how can you guys not love me to pieces?

It doesn't sound to me as if you approached your life in a very sensible way. Always looking to someone else for "answers," foolishly spending money. What a sad story. And now you are full up with anger and resentment, like a child whose daddy didn't give him what he said he would. Poor Edg. I hope the local authorities where you live are aware of your propensity for violence.

I went to at least ten different jyotish "experts." Not a single one predicted my future or knew stuff about me from my past. I went to Gandhi, "Maharishi's astrologer," when it was still allowed. Guy read my palm too! GAWD.

Then there I consulted with about ten ofl the FF folks who jumped on the jyotish bandwagon. Not saying jyotish doesn't work -- just saying I never had anyone show me it does.

I did my jyotish diary for five years -- actually assigned numbers to various qualities of life -- on a daily basis, I was rating my sex life, my finances, my dreams, my food, my sleep....about a dozen attributes.....and then I tried to find correlations with the charts........never could get zilch for a correlation. Ya'd have thunk I would have somehow unconsciously arranged to make my life fit the stars better. You know, I should have wrote more poetry when Mercury was strong in the chart...and then point to it as if it had naturally occurred. Nope -- I didn't even have a placebo cheating thingie going on.

I wore the Vedic gems....all that.

I went to three different PhDs in psychology -- one of them was pretty good and knocked my socks off with insights, but not a thing changed in my usually M.O. But, oh, I can talk about me endlessly ! ! !

Went to about six psychic types.

So, don't nobody tell me I didn't at least make an effort to address my negativities. $11,000 alone spent in a six-month flurry-of-seeking period there....all for naught.

Fuck, I even let the chicken-guts guy from the Philippines pretend to shove his hand inside me.

I had two different persons "make strange sounds with their mouths" -- special sounds dontchaknow..... I had entities removed from my aura.......what a relief, eh?

Had a psychic-nurse declare me and my family healthy -- for $125 each....then my son got cancer diagnosed the next week. We had gone to this "nurse" because that was her thang...spotting cancer.

So I tried FFL.

And now I iz saved. I have at least ten people here who are telling me if I make the least mistake.

For free!

How good is that!