Edg, I just wanted to do a drive-by and say that I've been appreciating your recent rants. They've been very honest and very real and obviously far too real for many here.

I haven't bothered to chime in with, "Yeah, what he said..." yet, but not because I haven't felt that. I just knew that the shaming thing would start and I didn't want to be even a peripheral part of another re-run of that silly soap opera, so I've been staying out of it.

But you're a writer and we all know how writers need occasional feedback. So mine is "Good stuff. Keep it up, Bro."