Yes astrology is very much a psychic weather report about conditions we just barely understand the that have a psychological impact on the public. We get 11 year sun cycles with somewhat coincide with Jupiter returns. There are researchers studying the effects of sun flares on the human psyche. They're electromagnetic and we're just beginning to understand how electromagnetic impulses can influence influence our minds.