main points anyone?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

 JYOTISH ALERT FROM CHRIS HARTNETT
 MY MOST IMPORTANT POST EVER
 OK, I didn’t invent astrology and I am not here to sell you anything. If you
don’t believe in the Stars and the Planets and their effect on your life, so be
it. I still love you. No harm. Enjoy whatever you are into and remember life is
short and will be over soon. Where are you going when it is over? What do you
plan to do when that body finally gives out? It isn’t going to happen to you?
Think again dear one. This is happening faster than you think and yes, we are
all going to be leaving the planet at some point. Where we go and what we do
and what happens next is up for debate. I don’t have the energy for debate at
this point. I do have the energy for loving kindness. So how do I love you
before we all disappear into the abyss? Well, if I can make your life a little
easier while you are still here, if I can make you a little happier, a little
richer, a little healthier , then my stay here will be more fulfilling I am
sure. So here goes. This is the best I can do for you and for the moment. Enjoy:
 On September 15, 2014 at 2:30am to 2:35am almost anywhere on the planet
(Basically late Sunday night or early Monday morning to be exact) there is a
planetary configuration that hasn’t happened in many many years and will be the
very best time to start something GREAT in probably the next few hundred years.
IF THERE HAS EVER BEEN A TIME TO START SOMETHING IN OUR LIFETIMES, THIS IS IT.
!!!!!! LITERALLY A ONCE IN A LIFETIME MOMENT THAT WILL NOT RETURN EVER AGAIN IN
OUR LIVES.
 Want to get married, get engaged, start a business, be born, have a cesarean,
begin a book, conceive, start building a house, start a partnership, make a big
wish, begin a dream, start a non-profit, renew your wedding vows, start an
association or club, commit to a health regime, move into an apartment, invent
a widget, begin further education, commit to a spiritual practice, say a prayer
for the world, pray for a loved one, thank and bless creation, plan an
operation or health procedure, ask for angelic support, begin a trip, go
public, buy stocks, sell bonds, begin a political campaign, plan for
retirement, make a wish for your kids, bless your family, plant seeds, change
your life, wish for a friend, lover or companion, put your house on the market,
plan to buy a new car, desire a new anything, begin an artistic creation, plan
an investment, inspire a friend, inspire the world, start a world changing
video, take a picture to go viral, start writing a play, write a poem, write a
song, compose some music, design a dream, design something practical, wish for
support of nature, plan something life changing………. THIS IS THE TIME TO START
IT. NO DOUBT, HANDS DOWN, WITHOUT ANY FEAR OR TREPIDATION. THIS IS THE TIME.
 Yes, it is early in the morning wherever you are. Yes, you will miss some
sleep. Yes, you will feel weird starting this so early in the morning or so
late at night. Yes, nothing will be open in the outside world. Yes, your
friends and family might think you are crazy. Yes, you might feel foolish. Yes,
you might not believe this will work. Yes, you will have someone who might try
and talk you out of doing what you are about ready to do, Yes, you might feel
alone in your wish or desire and Yes, you might not fully understand why you
have to begin this activity or adventure at this time BUT , under no
circumstances, miss this opportunity to help yourself, your family and the
bless the world.
 For those left brain people that are not FEELING me on this, and need to feed
your insatiable brain that always needs a perfect thought out reason before you
start or do anything, here is the very short cheat sheet version.
 At this moment in time, September 15th, at approximately 2:30am to 2:35am,
almost anywhere on the planet, if you look up in the sky, almost all the major
9 planets that are used in Vedic Astrology will be in very high dignity,
exalted and in own signs forming a very unique planetary configuration. It is
almost what is called a Golden Trine. A Golden Trine of this magnitude is very
rare and only happens a few times every 1000 or so years. When David beat
Goliath, he carried a shield. On it was inscribed a sign. That sign was two
Golden Trines upside down and crossing on top of each other. This was the
configuration of his Vedic Birth Chart using the Northern Indian Janma Kundlli
way of charting connecting the first, fifth and ninth house in one trine and
the third, seventh and eleventh house in the other trine. All in one birth
chart. This configuration or symbol it formed at the time of David’s Birth has
lasted a very long time. Today it is known as the STAR OF DAVID. The Star of
David is made up of two Golden Trines. This sign has been for many years with
the words “IN HOC SIGNO VINCES” inscribed beneath it. This is Latin for “IN
THIS SIGN YOU WILL CONQUER.” It has been attributed to the Greeks but occurred
long before that. Anyway, you get the point. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY AUSPICIOUS
AND SPECIAL TIME for the birth of anything. I don’t have the time to fight with
astrologers, naysayers, or amateur psychics, fortunetellers, or “wannabe” seers
about this event or about what should be done at this time. This is not up for
debate with me. Use it if you want, don’t use it if you aren’t feeling it in
your heart and soul. BUT IF YOU ARE FEELING IT, and you want to partake in
something monumental for yourself and the world, THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO
MAXIMIZE THE OPPORTUITY:
 To begin any of the above life changing activities at this magical and
precious starting time, take the time over the next few days or hours or
minutes, depending when you read this and just write down specifically what you
want the Universe to do for you starting at this special time and into the
future.
 AT 2:30am-2:35 am.
You don’t have to do anything but start the activity. TO DO THIS:
 GRAB THE SPECIFIC DESIRE AND INTENTION IN YOUR MIND, HOLD IT WITH ALL YOUR
MIGHT, HANG ON TO IT IN YOUR MIND WITH ALL YOUR POWER AND STRENGTH, SEND IT OUT
TO THE UNIVERSE AND THEN LET GO, SIGN YOUR DOCUMENT OR WHERE YOU HAVE WRITTEN
DOWN THIS OR THESE DESIRES AND THEN DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING THAT SHOWS THE
UNIVERSE THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE BIRTH OF THESE NEW IDEAS YOU ARE
PRESENTING TO THE WORLD AND THEN, LET GO AND ENJOY….
 THAT IS IT.
 YOU HAVE NOW BEGUN YOUR SPECIAL ACTIVITY AT THE VERY BEST TIME YOU COULD EVER
HAVE STARTED ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE TIME.
JUST AS IF YOU WERE BORN AT THIS MOMENT, YOU HAVE BEGUN YOUR JOURNEY TO
ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK OR ADVENTURE FOR YOURSELF AND FOR THE WORLD.
 IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING AROUND THIS WHOLE PROCESS OF PUTTING YOUR
INTENTION OUT TO THE UNIVERSE, MAYBE THINK OF IT LIKE THIS. PICTURE YOURSELF
TALKING TO GOD HIM/HERSELF. GOD COMES DOWN INTO YOUR BEDROOM AND SAYS, TO YOU,
“OK, YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION FOR A FEW SECONDS. WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU CAN
HAVE/CREATE ANYTHING. WHAT DO YOU WANT? I AM ALL EARS.” THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD
WRITE DOWN AS YOUR INTENTIONS AND WISHES OR DESIRES TO BEGIN FOR THE UNIVERSE
TO WORK ON AND ORGANIZE FOR YOU AT THIS TIME.
 Finally, what have you got to lose? A few moments of sleep? What if this works
and what if it works stronger than anything you have ever done in your life.
This is not just some random or freak thing cooked up for the internet to go
viral. THIS IS AN ANCIENT TRUTH THAT HAS BEEN DISTILLED AND SIMPLIFIED SO
ANYONE READING THIS CAN TOTALLY BENEFIT FROM THIS KNOWLEDGE AND SOMEHOW
INCORPORATE IT INTO YOUR LIFE TO MAKE YOU AND THE WORLD BETTER. ENJOY, DEAR
ONES, AND IF YOU FEEL THIS IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND THIS IN ANY WAY RESONATES
WITH YOU, PLEASE JUST REPOST THIS AND/OR SEND IT OUT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS SO
THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME SPECIAL
MAGICAL OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN SOMETHING GREAT FOR THEM AND FOR ALL OF HUMANITY.
 YOU CAN POST YOUR INTENTIONS HERE ON THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO DO SO BUT
REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL 2:30AM SEPTEMBER 15, 2014 YOUR LOCAL TIME TO
PUT THEM OUT TO THE UNIVERSE FOR NATURE TO ORGANIZE FOR YOU.
 WITH LOVE AND GRATITUDE,
 CHRISTOPHE