---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jedi_spock@...> wrote :

--- <turquoiseb@.. mailto:turquoiseb@...> wrote :

 It's not unusual to see someone like Judy or Ann or Jim or Steve or Richard or
Nabby or Dan nurse a grudge and hold onto it for YEARS.

--- <punditster@...> wrote :

 Says the guy who has held a grudge against Judy Stein and Richard Williams for
over ten years. Is Barry on some kind of drug or what? He seems to be almost in
total dissociation from reality sometimes. Go figure.

 Heh. bawee seems to think he has known me "for years". And who is the grudge
holder? I mean, I read bawee's posts and respond to them but he is so grudgy he
has gone to the trouble to make sure he is protected behind closed doors and
barred windows from my posts and all others who he thinks might smack him down.
Is that funny or what?

You always nail him, don't you?