On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Except, as we've heard here many a time, it really wasn't his commentary.
> He just approved but gave no credit to the scholar who wrote it.

Vernon Katz did the transliteration on CBG. Everyone knows the commentary
of MMY is by MMY - who else would have composed it?

> So it goes in the big business of cults.

So, it goes - do you have any evidence that MMY did not dictate the CBG
commentary? If so, just post it so we can read it. Thanks.

> On 09/17/2014 03:19 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
> wrote:
>

> I wasn't there, with Shiva, or Parvati, during that discussion, and I just
> wouldn't take an interpretation, on face value, from a third party. I liked
> MMY's commentary - but I admit not having read any appreciable amount of
> it, in years. Perhaps I will pick it up again. PS Anyone can write a
> commentary. Whether or not people consider it authoritative, is a personal
> matter, and not given to supposed edicts, from you, or anyone else.
>

> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
> <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :
>
> Who is limiting their horizon, here?
> For decades I thought Mahesh Yogi's commentary was the be all and end all
> of Bhagavad Gita commentaries.
> Why?
> Because the movement said so.
> Ignorance is Bliss.
>
>  Lord Shiva's discourse to Goddess Parvati..."Sri Guru Gita" explains who
> is qualified and who is not.
>
>  It is clear from this scripture where Mahesh Yogi stood.

        • [Fairfi... netineti108
        • Re: [Fa... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
          • Re:... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... danfriedman2002