 Excellent! Yo, Ann! Are you thinking, what I'm thinking??? A skirt, a wig =
Unstoppable. Another Secretariat.

 I know, I can't watch a man running without mentally dressing him in boas and
sequins and the errant bustier. I mean, how much flashier and head-turning
would that make it? Secretariat got to carry a man wearing silks so that is
pretty in keeping too.

 BTW, are we in trouble for not talking about Sam Harris and posting pictures
of drag queens instead? I mean, are we "off the program" here?

 This will bring a smile to your face. Some game chap filmed himself leaving a
London Underground Tube train, exiting the station and running on to the next
station, then past the ticket barriers, and finally back into the same carriage
on the train he had just left. I'm impressed!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH_Z8Ghuq6E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH_Z8Ghuq6E