 I just saw a photo essay about all the old resorts, Grossingers was featured.
I enjoyed LM, though it was decaying and leaking by the time I arrived -- I did
used to walk the grounds myself sometimes, and it was beautiful, in the fall
and winter. That was quite an intro to the TMO. They had a ping pong table, and
a baker named Barry, and cases of navel oranges. Speaking of which, TM can
cause addictions! I need orange juice, like water - absolutely incurable, and
it has spread to my daughter, poor thing (the OJ, not the TM! heaven
forbid...). You also reminded me of a coming of age movie set in the Poconos,
starring Richard Dreyfuss, I think, but I can't recall the title. Since you
probably played a game of handball with him today, I'll leave it at that...;-)

 The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz. Good movie, at least I thought so when I
saw it about 100 years ago.