 Hmmmm, I may have been mistaken.....about who said what.....not about who
would do what.  You've expressed so many war mongering concepts, I'm willing to
forgive myself for the --- considering who I think you are in real life --
"sleight."  I officially retract my statement that Richard Williams posted that
he'd nuke anyone.

The plan that I was in favor of is President Obama's plan - that's the point.

To send in drones to destroy ISIS by hitting the infrastructure - bombing the
the oil processing and delivery systems to cut off the cash flow; bombing any
wheeled vehicle seen on the road in the ISIS controlled areas carrying armed
insurgents in jeeps, Land Cruisers or Toyotas with mounted weapons.

This will be done without any U.S. troops on the ground. The drones operate
remotely from the U.S. We will make a data base of every vehicle in the area
and see the gold in the teeth of the leaders - they will have no place to run
and hide out in the desert.

It was a very dumb thing for them to do - to commit these atrocities and think
they could get away with it.

According to the U.S. Vice President, 'WE WILL CHASE THESE GUYS TO THE GATES OF
HELL1!