 Sal, who the hell are your trying to convince?  Yourself?

 I'm not trying to convince anyone but I'm enjoying the surreal spectacle of
people's excuses like "people used to think the earth was flat but...."

 Rational thinking seems to have taken a sabbatical round here and I'm at a
loss to explain why.

 I don't care if the guy didn't eat or drink for 70 years.  It makes me no
nevermind.

 If you don't like the conversation stop replying, or are you some sort of
troll?

 Nor am I trying to convince anyone of the whether this is some grand
achievement.

 All I'm saying is that the dude, if you believe the reports of the people who
conducted the study, did not eat or drink anything for 15 days!

 Okay, that, on the face of it, that defies science.

 No, it defies reality. Science just tries to describe reality.

 And no one that I'm aware of has come forward to debunk the study.

 You missed this one then. The Indian Rationalist Society have been refused
access, probably due to their success at exposing other frauds, and the Dr
studying him won't release the videos. Oops, bit of a give away:

 Dr. Sudhir Shah and Prahlad Jani - Skeptimedia - The Skeptic's Dictionary -
Skepdic.com http://www.skepdic.com/skeptimedia/skeptimedia90.html

 http://www.skepdic.com/skeptimedia/skeptimedia90.html

 Dr. Sudhir Shah and Prahlad Jani - Skeptimedia - The Sk...
http://www.skepdic.com/skeptimedia/skeptimedia90.html Kindle 2: Amazon's New
Wireless Reading Device (Latest Generation) From Abracadabra to Zombies a b c d
e f g h i j k l m n

 View on www.skepdic.com http://www.skepdic.com/skeptimedia/skeptimedia90.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 And no one seems to be trying to promote it or make money on it.

 It is just an anomaly, and that is what interests me.

 No, it isn't JUST an anomaly - if true. To think that you must have a weak
grasp of the concepts I've been patiently explaining for what seems like my
entire life. I refuse to type it all again.

 You are the one so anxious to discredit it, but so far the grounds for that
are:

 1) It's impossible according to medical science as we know it.  Yes,
impossible.

 Well, I must be unreasonable then. Imagine thinking that the mere collection
of knowledge about human life and what is needed to sustain it was some sort of
standard that fits everyone. Obviously some guy who prays a lot can circumvent
the laws of nature with his magic nectar. Makes perfect sense.

 2) If it were true, then people would be flocking to find out more about it.

 Sounds like one of your imaginings. But if it was real it would be story of
the century. I think that's the thing that people here don't realise because
you've all been brainwashed by gurus into thinking that magical stuff like this
is reasonable.

  • [FairfieldLife]... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]