 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:23 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: "Why I hope to die at 75"

   Michael,

 It is refreshing to hear you attempt to take the high rode on such matters.

 Of course sometimes your ridicule hits the mark, but much of time it is down
the line, party line, indiscriminate, ridicule.

 You cannot, I repeat, cannot, put lipstick on a pig. So your attempt to
position yourself as some kind of high minded, objective reporter, falls flat.
Quite flat in fact.

 Neither Sal nor I dismiss things because they are "vedic" or because they are
Indian, we dismiss things because they are obviously flawed or nonsensical. If
someone wants me to buy into something, they have to do better than "Oh, this
is ultimate truth because someone who may or may not have existed thousands of
years ago said it was truth and then they made up a system using this
"knowledge" that glorified themselves, gave credence to their own lifestyles
and perpetuated their social positions for themselves and their successors."