Great, and when is his organization going to be able to train enough meditation
teachers to each al 45 million school-age kids in Brazil?

 MMY never claimed that TM was the absolute best thing for everyone,
everywhere, but when it comes to distributing meditation education on  a scale
of millions or even billions of people, I don't think there is any comparison.

 After decades of the TMO mantra, which "has no meaning" I was given this Datta
Raksha mantra from Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji. Upon meditating with
it,  a sense of peace flowed through me that I had never experienced.

 It has meaning which which appears at the end of the video.

 Datta Raksha Mantra chanted by Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX384sDqsMc

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX384sDqsMc

 Datta Raksha Mantra chanted by Sri Ganapathy Sachchi...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX384sDqsMc Sri Swamiji's gift of Dattatreya
Raksha Mantra for Universal Peace and Personal Protection. 27 repetitions set
to video images. Meaning of mantra at the end ...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX384sDqsMc
 Preview by Yahoo