 Barry, omniscient as he is, since he doesn't read my posts, knows that I
posted something about my personal experiences with Guru Dev, recently, and it
completely blows his mind. He cannot cope with the fact that I am enlightened,
either. Both facts blow away his world view so completely, it turns him into a
jealous, raving lunatic. Sucks to be him. :-) The worst part about it, imo, is
that the guy travels the world, yet his mind is stuck in this tiny little
closet of prejudices, stories, and fantasies, missing out on the real world,
completely. Sigh.

 My eyes hurt from rolling as much as they have reading about all of this.
Living mainly among real-world Dutch people who don't tend to believe in Woo
Woo, I sometimes forget how insane those who *do* believe in Woo Woo can get,
and how strongly they feel that the things they believe in are rational, once
they've invested in believing them.

 For a moment, I thought, "Wow...at least I'm glad that most of the former Rama
students seem to be more grounded than the former TM students," but then, only
seconds afterwards, I stumbled upon something posted on FB by a young'un from
that study who I don't know that made me roll my eyes even more:

 Yesterday, I met a Holistic Dentist in Ventura, CA who told me she had a life
altering experience after meeting a turtle who spoke to her while scuba diving
off the coast of Hawaii.
 There is no doubt in my mind that was Rama.

 I guess the lesson to be learned here is that there is simply no "ceiling" to
the kinds of things people will believe if it makes them feel more
self-important. If someone claimed to see Maharishi's face (or Rama's) on a
piece of toast and that it talked to them, there are people out there whose
brains are so weak that they'd consider it believable and would wait with
'bated breath to hear the "message."

 We're just lucky that no one on FFL has claimed to be in beyond-the-grave
contact with Guru Dev. Oh wait. That's already happened, hasn't it? Just goes
to show ya that Woo Woo Insanity and "I see dead people" consciousness is
pretty much everywhere.  :-)

 And the difference between seeing those who have died (ghosts) and traveling
through time portals and seeing the world as it was centuries ago as one walks
the streets of Amsterdam is, exactly, what bawee? Get a grip, get real and
cease, for one teeny beentsy moment, your hypocrisy and double standard.

 Wait a second!

If, as Ann suggests, Barry gives up his hypocrisy and double standard.
And,

If, as fleet suggests, Barry gives up being a jealous, raving lunatic.

Then what's he got left?

Have a heart, leave him something to cling to.

 Better still:

            • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]