Awesome - it gets bigger, so that standing in a backyard becomes a silent
symphony of life. Huge. Everything responds.

 dear Fleetwood, I love to read these posts of yours. For me, it's been going
on for about a month or two. Began out of the blue. And it felt so good, I just
continue with it. Of course it means that the rose bush is growing like crazy
and the hostas seem to be lasting longer than usual. Yay!

 On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:10 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@...