I am surprised you haven't mentioned the Oy Veda yet.

 Hi Dan, you just equated the Torah with the Veda. Why? What is the similarity,
and connection? I am curious, not challenging the association. Does the Torah
also contain vibratory formulas for the generation of life and diversity?

Fleet,

Vernon Katz began mapping the similarities while working with Maharishi on
Bhagavad-Gita Translation and Commentary. Maharishi directed Vernon to continue
the investigation.

Dr Katz encouraged Barbara Holdrege to focus more specifically on Jewish
traditions concerning the status and role of the Torah in creation and
revelation.

MMY described certain brahmanical conceptions of Veda as the eternal knowledge
that is the source and blueprint of creation. To Dr Holdrege these resonated
with certain notions of biblical revelation in the Bible.

Every Jew understands Torah as 'Law". It is the Creation itself. During The
High Holy Days we are admonish to "Live Torah, Be Torah".

I have an extensive library here of this important work. You can read Barbara's
"Veda and Torah: Transcending the Textuality of Scripture", or contact her at
the University of California Santa Barbara. she is more knowledgeable than I.

 Maharishi's Special Message to New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txhI2-G3DNs

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txhI2-G3DNs

 Maharishi's Special Message to New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txhI2-G3DNs http://www.tm.org Maharishi's
Special Message to New York Reporter: I have one final question Maharishi: Do
you have any special message for the people of ...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txhI2-G3DNs
 Preview by Yahoo

   Wonderful!

 Maharishi is making points even more significant now:

 Military is no safety factor. "This is the time to come out on these new
reflections on a government" Maharishi directs himself to the People. People
can be guided by Natural Law. Right now, as I write, there are a hundred
thousand NY Jews in Temple, hearing a very similar message: Follow Torah
(VEDA). "I want New York to always be new. As the Jewish New Year approaches I
wish the best for Everybody.