Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also your diet sounds a little too narrow.  Most all nutritionists
now agree (even in Ayurveda) that rotation is a good idea and to eat a
lot of variety appropriate to your dietary type.  Without rotation
allergies may occur.

Yes, variety is good.

Tofu, milk, cheese, some nuts, eggs, an occaional chcken breast, lots
of many typed of vegetables, some avacado, some olive oil is my "core"
diet. It meets most or all nutritional requirements, including high
quality digestable protein.

And vegegtables are so varied. Lots of variety there.

But living in the world, I venture off on many other things occcasion,
including grains, legumes/beans and fruits, and seafood. The only
thing missing between my core diet, and the periodic ventures to the
outer ring, is red meat and refined carbs (except ON some special
occasions for the latter).  Not a requirement as far as I can see, and
in my experience.

And I take good supplements. Including b12, which is essential for
veggers, and pharmacutectal grade omega-3s.