Begin forwarded message:

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Speight
Sent: Tue, Sep 23, 2014 6:54 am
Subject: JH message

Friends,

Let me make my personal position clear. The Vedic literature, and Maharishi's
teaching makes it clear that George's experience is within the realm of
possibility as are the six points that are laid out in the 30th November
invitation. The question is around probability... and the answer to that is
most likely that the probability is limited that this is real, however due to
my own considerable experiences over the years of Celestial Perception and
other experiences I cannot personally deny anyone their experience, I cannot
say that it is wrong, although I do apply careful consideration.

My take on it is to wait and hear the message in its entirety then decide its
truth and how that may pertain to myself. As you can read for yourself the
below note to JH from George there is no mention of anything, no instruction,
no desire or otherwise for anything to happen, take place, or be said other
then the message. There is no desire to change anything of the structure of the
Movement or its function.

This is not to say that JH did not have several points in his Op Ed piece
worthy of consideration, however his message was just that, an opinion piece,
and it should be taken as such. We should all be stable enough in our Practice
and Program at this point to do as Maharishi always recommended; refer it to
our self and see.

It should perhaps be noted that JH had this note from George prior to sending
out his message. Both messages are below.

I am simply sharing information and not judging anything at this time. One
fault I personally have with the Movement as it now stands is its constant
managing information and Maharishi's teaching in a limiting way. I have the
utmost respect for John and his work within the Movement and do not fault him,
his last three paragraphs stand as words to live by.

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]