From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:31 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jerry email to John sent on Sunday

I agree, Dan, in principle, but Rick is the only one here (on FFL) that I have
met, in the flesh (1978 - L. Manor), and I like him - He enjoys serving as a
spiritual radio station, of sorts, and I can live with that. He is a very
gentle and fair person, in person.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> > wrote :

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> > wrote :

It is also labelled personal and confidential not meant to be a public document
but a private conversation, but posted here anyways.

Rick Archer posted it. He consistently attempts to aggravate the discussion at
Fairfieldlife. He uses this forum as his propaganda tool.

Not respectful of others.

If you actually reviewed all the things I’ve posted on FFL since I created the
site 13 years ago, you’d find that I’ve probably posted as many things that
could be interpreted as positive toward the movement as negative. Not only my
own comments, but stuff from Hagelin, Orme-Johnson, etc. that I’ve forwarded. I
don’t have a one-sided opinion of the movement. I try to take the facts into
consideration and make sense of it all. I don’t have a “propaganda” agenda. For
instance, if you talk to people with first-hand experience, it does appear that
MMY had a penchant for young women. On the other hand, I regard him as having
been a great teacher who had a profound influence on my life. I try to accept
that paradox rather than taking a polarized position on it, which would exclude
half the truth.

            • ... danfriedman2002
            • ... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... danfriedman2002