--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 (snip Edg's charitable post, thank brother.)
D:
 I expect that either you, nor Curtis have ANY TICKETS TO THE BALCONY SEATING
OR THE ORCHESTRA SEATING, or the wherewithal to get tickets, or even get to the
venue.

M: I can almost see the venue from my balcony. The process for free access to
the event is to sign up at the Website so the wherewithal subject is moot.

D: So you can ALMOST see it. See the difference here? Or do you almost see it?

M: In the context of your claim that I can't get to the venue there is no
difference.

D: The tickets are gone and I got 'em to do with what I please (again).

C: OK got it, just some forum trolling going on here.

 D:You both continue to write about an even that is beyond you.

M: You mean right next to me?

D: That is ALMOST right next to you. You almost got the second question right,
keep trying. Three's a charm!

D: Curtis, if I remember correctly, was hoping he could make a few bucks that
night.

M: I said I would not attend if I was hired for a show that day. Otherwise I
probably will if just to shake Jerry's hand after all these years.

D: No Tickey, no washey! Three wrong, but almost right.

 D: I suggest that you (1) get yourself together and (2) try to rejoin society
as productive members. Until then, I will need to continue to treat your words
as just imaginings. Thank you.

M: Kinda dickish, what's up with that? I am quite a productive member of my
community and well recognized as such here.  The only imagination at play are
the imaginary basis for your non sequitur insults. You have not offered a
thoughtful critique of anything I have said. You are going the boring ad
hominem route. Can't you do better?
D:
 Wrong again. And the 'dickish', what's up with that Mr Productive and Well
Recognized?

M: It sums up your obnoxious trollish tone pretty well I think.

 D: Partial credit, I WOULD recognize you anywhere.

C: You have descended into incoherence. I can't imagine how you find this style
of communicating satisfying.  Are you trying to be funny by misrepresenting
what I write? Do you think that there is some kind of 3rd grade recess style
payoff in a conversation to be incoherently combative? You seem to be a hammer
walking around seeing everything as a nail. It certainly doesn't help you
represent whatever POV you have here very well.

P.S. I guess I shall now move on to Curtis' Post. You know, the one that made
you hot.
It's Jerry's retirement plan!
Who's the retirement genius here? Gotta plan that'll work for yourself?