Osho said that wars are caused by sexual repression.  IOW, if the ISIS
militants had girlfriends, they wouldn't go to war.

 From: "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:38 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Iraqi Air Force Delivers Supplies to ISIS

   I was listening to an interview of a prominent Christian leader in Baghdad
who fears ISIS is nearing an attack on the city. He has about 32 Iraqi army
body guards. He asked one , what would he do if he saw ISIS coming at him and
the soldier said that he would discard his uniform and run. The clergyman asked
why he was a soldier if he wouldn't do his duty. The soldier replied that he
just needs the money, a job, inferring there was no sense of duty or
patriotism. I'm afraid this is typical of the Iraqi army. Wasn't this the norm
during the first and second Iraq wars?

Shouldn't it have been the norm in all places and times? Think of the millions
-- by now probably billions -- of people who wouldn't have been killed in this
planet's numbnuts wars if the soldiers doing all the killing had just said,
"Fuck this," and gone home.

      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]