 Jyotish only uses the visible planets not the outer ones.

 I guess they'd have to, not knowing about the others.

 It's tropical astrology that wants not only to use Pluto but asteroids as
well.

 That makes even less sense, nobody knows exactly what is out there so if you
think a horoscope makes sense and then someone discovers something else you
can't have been right in the first place.

  But I guess the ice people of Plutoria must want a vote on this. ;-)

 It must be up to our solar system brothers. Looks like we'll be doing a flyby
real soon.

 That cool photo was taken by NASA's New Horizons probe, which is well on it's
way. Travelling at one million miles a day it still has 8 months before closest
approach! I look forward to that muchly:

 NASA'-s New Horizons Spacecraft Near Pluto | Alternative
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/nasa-s-new-horizons-spacecraft-near-pluto-2878650.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/nasa-s-new-horizons-spacecraft-near-pluto-2878650.html

 NASA'-s New Horizons Spacecraft Near Pluto | Alt...
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/nasa-s-new-horizons-spacecraft-near-pluto-2878650.html
 One of the fastest spacecraft ever built, NASA´s New Horizons, is hurtling
through the void at nearly one million miles per day. Launched in 2006, it has
been in fl...

 View on beforeitsnews.com
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/nasa-s-new-horizons-spacecraft-near-pluto-2878650.html

 Preview by Yahoo