From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Duveyoung
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 11:36 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Rick: about your rule

Hmmmm, Rick -- not sure but seems to me there's been plenty of anti-religion to
go around -- not just against the Jews.  If someone says TM is of the devil
etc. with ALL CAPS etc....will you give equal warnings?

Free speech allows the negativity addicts to expose themselves for what they
are, see?

Don't get me wrongly -- I'd toss out about half of the folks posting here
regularly for their vile trolling and personal attacks.  But that's just me as
if it were Edg's Party.

If you were throwing an actual real world party and these folks showed up, I'd
never come to one of your parties again.  But now that they're here, lemonade
can be made by pointing out that these broken psyches were never helped by TM
-- a strong warning to any who are being sucked into the promised-heavens.

Imagine if you'd attended a 1st lecture and Nabby and Willy were there saying,
"I'm a long time TMer!" -- would you have started?  Ugh, huh?  Oh, maybe YOU
would, but not me....I'd judge the technique by the results.

Of course, if your party were "the ideal conversation pit" with everyone being
civil, informed, logical -- I wouldn't be allowed, because I love to scream.
Sigh......