Doesn't bother me. I would only point out that the commonly used expression,
which I would quite happily use myself, is bumfuck:

 bumfuck http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumfuck

 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumfuck

 bumfuck http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumfuck a town in any
low-density population state. Saves you having to remember special spellings or
pronunciations of places that people have never heard...

 View on www.urbandictionar...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumfuck
 Preview by Yahoo

 I also feel sorry for people who have been programmed by society to eschew the
erotic use of certain erogenous zones in the belief that it somehow makes them
more manly. Oh well, their loss.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 From your previous message, I thought it was called "butt-fuck", Iowa, Barry.
Gee, I bet calling their home, "butt-fuck" has really endeared you to our
moderators, Rick and Alex. So, you'd actually walk up to them and try to be all
friendly and ass-kissy, while referring to the place they are raising their
families as, "butt-fuck, Iowa". What a loser.

 Passed along because of recent discussions here about suicide risk in
Fairfield.

 The dark side of perfectionism
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/05/the_dark_side_of_perfectionism_partner/

 http://www.salon.com/2014/10/05/the_dark_side_of_perfectionism_partner/

 The dark side of perfectionism
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/05/the_dark_side_of_perfectionism_partner/ Report
suggests the perfectionist mode of thinking can lead to crippling anxiety and
amplify the risk of suicide

 View on www.salon.com