I'd say we're all about the same. Sorry.:-)

Who is the smartest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the wisest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the holiest FairfieldLife member?

 Who is the most evil-minded FairfieldLife member?

 Which FairfieldLife member is the most likely to be a TMO spy?

 Who is the richest FairfieldLife member?

And there's sooooo many other questions, right?

But the list above is enough to toggle my trapped attention out of the mindset
box within which we've all agreed to meet, and once out, what we do here, seen
anew from beyond, seems to hollowly lack so many of real life's daily features.

I pretty much can answer all the questions above about my family and
associates, but here I'd just be guessing from the "tells" that get sprinkled
here daily.

Oh, I'm being nosey, am I?  Yeah, but but but...if I knew how to answer the
above questions, whoa, what a different group experience then, eh?  Emotions on
afterburners!

Anyone want to try to answer the above?   I'll get enough crap just for posting
the list, but if anyone else is jiggy with this psychotherapy and tries to
answer, then I'll probably chime in on that too.

First person gets a tip of a hat from me.

Edg

  • [FairfieldLife]... Duveyoung
    • [Fairfield... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]