 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM Celebrity!

From: "j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

Name scrubbed from TM website in 3... 2... 1...

He's probably being courted by the same publisher as Dr. Harold Bloomfield,
former TM author and poster boy, former candidate for Governor of California on
the Natural Law Party ticket. Of course, this was all before 2002, when he
plead guilty to seven counts of unlawful drugging and three counts of sexual
battery after he allegedly drugged and fondled four female patients who came to
his home for counseling.

Having agreed to cease practicing medicine as part of a plea agreement in
return for prosecutors dropping several other charges, Dr. Bloomfield seems to
have stayed an author and New Age seminar leader. His newest book is
appropriately titled "Making Peace With Your Past."

No trace of him can be found on http://www.tm.org, whereas at this point at
least one reference to Stephen Collins can still be found at the link below.
As Alex suggests, I think someone should check back to see *exactly* how long
it takes them to remove him.

Why is Stephen Collins in the 7th heaven? | Transcendental Meditation® Blog

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackso...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Stephen Collins, who is one of the National Co-Directors of the Committee for
Stress Free Schools:

http://www.tmeducation.org/about-us

And now, he
shows what a fine example of celebrity endorsement TM and TMSP produces:

'7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins - Confesses on Tape to Child Molestation ...
NYPD Investigating

'7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins - Confesses on Tape to ...
Stephen Collins -- who played the pastor/dad on "7th Heaven" -- confessed to
his estranged wife he was a child molester, and it's all on tape ... a…
View on www.tmz.com Preview by Yahoo

Transcendental Meditation® Technique – Official Website
Learn about the Transcendental Meditation technique — effortless, enjoyable,
and proven effective for stress relief, wellness, and more. TM® centers
worldwide.
View on www.tm.org Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]