Viewing Guide: Watch Blood Moon During Total Lunar Eclipse on Wednesday
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141006-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-october-science/

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141006-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-october-science/

 Viewing Guide: Watch Blood Moon During Total Lunar Ec...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141006-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-october-science/
 A red-hued lunar eclipse will be visible across most of North America
Wednesday morning.

 View on news.nationalgeogr...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141006-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-october-science/

 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are, unfortunately, in a prime
viewing area to view tomorrow's "blood moon" lunar eclipse. I trust you will
have the good sense to shut yourself away in a meditation bunker, remaining
safely unsullied by inauspicious photons.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Good morning! Back on the "Beaut", and high on life, 1300 feet above the
valley!  The dawn is a very quiet one. A few hours ago when I awoke, the sky
was clear, with the full moon setting, and the last of the stars. Now, the sky
is a blanket of soft grey, getting very gradually lighter.
 After months of transition, we are getting our furniture and belongings today!
One of the first things I want to do, is set up a table and chairs in the
dining nook, off the kitchen, overlooking heaven, in the back yard, for morning
chai. A very good day!

 Belief is a thought, that moves us through the gap, from one experience of a
subject, to another. For example, we believe the earth is round. This belief
remains in place, and helps our world make sense, though there are few times,
when we actually observe the curvature of our planet.

 So it is, with a strong belief in God. Often it becomes the belief in God,
that is pursued, instead of a close, immediate, ongoing relationship with Him
and Her. I cannot honestly say that I believe in God, yet He and She make their
presence known to me, moment to moment, and the relationship is always vital
and alive.

 I did not think up God on my own, just as I would not know how to write, or
speak, or drive a car, or try to treat people well. It was taught, this idea of
God - many different aspects, over a lifetime. Running the spectrum, from
static definitions, with no direct contact; a remote, authoritarian God, to a
universe brimming with God, in all of Her and His creativity, endless
expansion, and love. A creation that brings so many aspects, so many dynamics,
of God to light, that it makes belief in God, irrelevant. Like believing in air
and sunlight.

 So, Barry, I too, do not believe in God, but only one of us is richer for
it.:-)

 Phew, that was a lot of God coming through in you post Mac. Thanks for that.

  • [FairfieldLif... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • ... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]