When is Lynch gonna give Stephen Collins his “Lifetime of Service” award???

________________________________
 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:18 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] FDNY Commissioner Cassano, TM and First Responders

“I wasn’t going to try to sell something like Transcendental Meditation to my
guys unless I did it myself,” recalls New York Fire Department (FDNY)
Commissioner Salvatore Cassano, who recently retired after serving 44 years in
the fire department. “So I learned how to meditate, and I liked the results.
It’s a stressful job with little sleep. Right away, I noticed a big difference.
I slept better at night and I felt better during the day. I look at this as a
tool in the toolbox to handle stress.”

FDNY Commissioner Salvatore Cassano accepts his “Lifetime of Service” award
from the David Lynch Foundation.
In the wake of September 11, 2001, the FDNY, which lost 343 firefighters in the
tragedy, expanded its counseling unit from 7 to 107 counselors to provide
critical support for its servicemen and women. Despite the ongoing counseling
support, the problems of post-traumatic stress among firefighters persisted. So
three years ago, Ed Schloeman, the co-chair of Operation Warrior Wellness (a
division of the David Lynch Foundation) and a Marine Vietnam veteran,
approached Commissioner Cassano with an offer to bring TM training to the lives
of those devastated by 9/11 and provide support for active-duty first
responders in the field.
FDNY Commissioner Cassano, TM and First Responders - David Lynch Foundation Blog

View on www.davidlynchfound...   Preview by Yahoo