In his jyotish chart, Stephen Collins has the conjunction of Mars and Saturn in
Cancer which can lead to infamous deeds.  It appears that the chickens have
come home to roost.

 Ah yes, as MMY used to say; there are two ways to train a wild Monkey, one is
to pursue it and tie it down and the other is to "just leave a banana at your
door and it will be their obediently every day" (MMY paraphrased)....only
problem is MMY, WHERE'S THE BANANA?!

 We need a banana! Mr Stephen Collins didn't get his banana.  Maybe he needs
checking to find his banana? or maybe he never got a banana? Did ANYONE get a
banana? I got some fruit loops, but no banana!