Hey Michael, best you just remain with whatever narrative suits your purposes.

 But here is a clue.

 If you there happens to be something in you, (meaning "you" in the larger
context) that expresses itself as a seeker, then you realize early on, there is
heavy lifting ahead.

 No other way around it.

 Since you evidently know what kind of TM instructor I was, I need not
elaborate on that point.

 Okay, one other clue, (not that it will make any difference), but if you've
embarked on a path, and it wasn't what you envisioned, then it's a good idea to
"cut your losses", and move on.

 I dare say that is good advice for financial investments that don't work out,
personal relationships that don't work out, or a spiritual path that didn't
work out.

 To continue to pour emotional or psychic energy into something you feel has
failed you, doesn't make a lot of sense.

 But maybe that's just me.

TM develops perfection in people, and if it doesn't develop perfection, then at
least it removes some of our most blatant flaws.

 What kind of initiator were you? A COMPLETE blind idiot? That IS what the TMO
has ALWAYS claimed of TM - so did your much vaunted fake master, Marshy!