From: "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl

And where are the TM apologists here on FFL on this revelation? Deadly silent!

They have shifted into "shoot the messenger" mode. There is, after all,
*nothing* they can say to "apologize away" one of the TMO's superstars being
investigated for child molestation. So since they can't excuse it away, they'll
try to distract from it by attacking you and anyone else who brings it up.

Hadn't you noticed this trend? All of the lurking reporters have.