What he seems "in need of" is someone to obsess on. Namely me.

I wrote him off and deprived him of an audience when he feels like yelling at someone and telling them how low they are and how high he is. Rather than live with that, I guess what Xeno is saying is that Jim keeps writing posts about how much he hates Barry *anyway*.

If that's your idea of what enlightenment is, I wish you luck with it. To me, it makes it sound as if Jim is just another version of Steve and Ann and Willytex. Ignore any of them, and they obsess on you *more*, not less.