 Good day lurking reporters, yes Stephen Collins, who has molested children,
has been a TM advocate. So too has Father Gabriel Mejia been a TM advocate. And
he has rescued hundreds of Columbian street children with TM central to his
efforts.

 What reasonable conclusions can be drawn from these opposite stories? Perhaps
that TM is a technique that can be of great benefit to some, and, on its own,
not to others.

 From my own experience I'd say that TM is necessary for full psychological
development. But in some cases, it is not sufficient. Nor is TM sufficient to
heal a toothache. Or a broken finger. Or a floundering marriage.

 Again, in my own experience, I'd say TM is perfect for preparing the ground
for healing. And I think of it as my only spiritual practice. What I do to deal
with my Attachment Disorder, those I think of as my healing modalities. They
are complementary to my TM practice. But they could never replace it.

 Nicely said, Share.

        • Re... wgm4u
        • Re... wgm4u
    • Re: [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]