The thing is, both Collins and the TMO have hyped his practice of TM and TMSP
as that which keeps him on a even keel in the entertainment world - they make
big claims for his practice doing all kinds of stuff for him.

________________________________
 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl

Michael, certainly I have been exposed to the TMO more than most people. I've
been in FF for 26 years and lived on campus for the first 14 of those years. I
earned both an MA in SCI and an MS in psychology from MUM. During that time I
took relationship workshops because I realized that I needed specific knowledge
about successfully navigating that often complicated area of life.

In large part I left campus 12 years ago because I realized that I had "issues"
and that I needed to deal with them with expert help. Maybe I'm just more
practical than Stephen Collins! But in almost 40 years, I have only missed
between 5 and 10 meditations. And that was due to illness or traveling. And
includes the 7 years when I did not have contact with MUM or the TMO. I did my
TMSP at home.

We don't really know any details about Stephen's TMSP practice. Thus to draw
conclusions is not really useful.

I see the TMO as part of a world that is constantly evolving. And recently, I
see the TMO itself evolving.

Take the best and leave the rest!

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:45 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com