 From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl

You are right, Share. I have never seen a claim that TM cures pedophilia or any
other sexual disorder. It doesn't have any effect on those kinds of things.

Michael, I'd say that TM helped him in his work. But he needed specific help in
his personal life. Obviously in that area of life, his damage was serious and
needed expert attention. I'm mystified as to why he didn't seek that.

Meanwhile, based on my own experience, I suggest: toss the bath water! Keep the
baby...

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:54 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackson74@...