That is funny - Yes, there is a subtle European influence I see in the pictures
(and all of Canada), that is clearly not present here in the US. On the other
hand, you, from a European perspective, will see, the American 'look', in a
more pronounced way. Thanks for pointing that out.

 Funny that for a non-american the look very american. He obviously is enjoying
his passion and has a firm grip on lightening - I particularily liked the
deliberately overexposed ones :-)

 Thank you for sharing this! Something I enjoyed was the subtle differences in
the models' features, expressions and looks, that indicate they are not US
American. I also liked seeing a large amount of his work. Yes, passion, such a
wonderful momentum it creates.

 More for Mac or Curtis or for those who enjoy photography, which is a kind of
art. There are some good ones here, some mediocre but for a guy who simply
dabbles and is self-taught and who uses non-professionals my husband has done
some nice work. Dennis just photographs in a studio he built above the barn so
his work is very home grown. While the horses munch hay below he is snapping
away. It is his passion. Isn't it great to have a passion?

 http://dennisbater.com/ http://dennisbater.com/

  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
        • [F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]