 From: "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl

Perhaps TM and TMSP DID help him, but TM is an anti-stress practice. There's no
reason (other than Maharishi's most extreme rhetoric) to assume that, in any
finite amount of time (at least), it will affect non-stress-related behavioral
and health-related issues.

Now, you can make the case that virtually every dysfunctional behavior is
stress-related to a certain extent, but obviously in Collin's case, TM and
TMSP weren't sufficient to change his behavior.

After 40 years of TM and 30 years of TMSP, I've found that some of my issues
havent' been handled adequately either.

OTOH, I've tried western-style therapy and medication for 20 years also, and
still have problems.

The thing is, both Collins and the TMO have hyped his practice of TM and TMSP
as that which keeps him on a even keel in the entertainment world - they make
big claims for his practice doing all kinds of stuff for him.